YOUR BENEFITS AS A ORDINARY MEMBER OF THE GOLF CLUB PETERSBERG
- Unlimited golf on the 18-hole golf course
- Free training opportunity on the practice facilities (driving range, putting greens, pitching green)
- Changing rooms with daily fresh towels are available free of charge
- 15% discount in the Pro Shop on golf clubs, shoes and clothing
- 20% green fee discount on all golf courses in South Tyrol
- 50% green fee discount at the Golf Club Dolomiti – all year round
- Special price for winter memberships on Lake Garda and Veneto (Arzaga, Chervo, Gardagolf, …)
- Free pull trolley to borrow
- 10% discount on golf cart rental – when purchasing a 10-card: 25%
- 25% discount on e-trollies for rental
At the Golf Club Petersberg we are always happy to welcome new members. Anyone interested in viewing the course is welcome at any time; You can simply come by and go to the reception.
Our clubhouse, with bar and restaurant and a beautiful terrace, is public and open every day from mid-April to early November. The bar is open continuously from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and the restaurant is open Monday/Tuesday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. continuously, including in the afternoon (orders are taken until 7 p.m.).
We recommend that anyone interested first take a few coaching lessons with the golf instructor, take time in between to practice on the practice facilities and only then choose the appropriate form of membership.
It is not necessary to be a member of the club to use the practice facilities, attend a course or book private coaching lessons with the golf pro.
In the secretariat we have detailed documents, rule books, videos, etc. which can be taken with you, borrowed or purchased.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have at any time.
Securities – obligations – risks:
The Golf Club Petersberg has still no debts since the beginning. The risk of possible additional payments or more, otherwise financial obligations, are absolutely excluded for the members by the arrangements with the Weisshorn AG which are the owners of the golf course, because the whole investment risk and leadership risk is carried by the Weisshorn AG.
On weekends usually we have a tournamento or saturday or sunday but we always take care that members can play on the course even if they to not wont to play in the tournament. These players can start before or after the tournament players or they can start at hole 10.